Follow Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Follow V1 V2 V3
- Go or come after (a person or thing proceeding ahead); move or travel behind.(transitive verb)
- Come after in time or order.(transitive verb)
- Act according to (an instruction or precept)(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
come behind, come after, go behind, go after, walk behind, tread on the heels of, act in accordance with, abide by, adhere to, stick to, keep to, comply with, conform to, obey, observe, heed, pay attention to, note, have regard to, mind, bear in mind, take to heart, be guided by, accept, yield to, defer to, respect, carry out, perform, do, observe, put into practice, execute, follow, exercise,
Example Sentences with follow
- You will have to follow these rules in every lesson.
- If you are interested in microbiology, you should follow this man who is working on genetics.
- They followed its trail that passed here about an hour ago.
- It is sensible of you to follow her advice.
- Alex followed Samuel’s lead.
- If he is innocent, it follows that his wife is guilty.
- Suffering follows an evil thought as the wheels of a cart follow the oxen that draws it.
- Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two make four. If that is granted, all else follows.
- They must follow the rules.
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
- Everyone has talent. What’s rare is the courage to follow it to the dark places where it leads.
- The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has ever been before.
- The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.
- Please click on the following link.
- Fear should be an advisor whose counsel is weighed carefully, not a leader whose commands are followed blindly.
- That was no accident. You jumped the goddamn curb and followed me down the sidewalk.
- You may follow me.