Give Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Give V1 V2 V3
- Freely transfer the possession of (something) to (someone); hand over to.(verb)
- Cause or allow (someone or something) to have (something, especially something abstract); provide or supply with.(verb)
- Carry out or perform (a specified action)(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
present with, provide with, supply with, furnish with, gift with, allow, permit, let have, grant, accord, perform, execute, carry out, produce, yield, afford, result in, reveal, disclose, divulge, let slip, leak, let out, give way, cave in, collapse, break, fall apart, come apart, elasticity, flexibility, stretch, stretchiness,
Example Sentences with give
- The teacher will give a lot of homework tomorrow.
- Would you give up?
- She wouldn’t give him a gift.
- Could you give me an example?
- The teacher asked us to give an example in the lesson.
- I’ll give you a call later today.
- Please give me some milk to make tea.
- I made food to give to them.
- My father will give them the wallet tomorrow.
- When life gives you lemons, make sure you know whose eyes you need to squeeze them in.
- I should give up fast food and consuming sweet.
- Did you give the order?
- Thus if you desire love, you should try to understand that the best way to receive love is to give love and the more love you give, the more you get.
- Next winter in spite of he did not want to give up.
- God can’t give us peace and happiness apart from Himself because there is no such thing.
- Surely one day you will give up this stubbornness.
- They’ll never give up.
- Good books don’t give up all their secrets at once.
- You’d better give up smoking.
- She never gives up, she never gives up.
- So you give up, right?
- You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.
- Why did you give yourself up?
- The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
- One, remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Two, never give up work…
- It was too soon to give up hope.
- Tom was given the grand prize.