Grow Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Grow V1 V2 V3
- (of a living thing) undergo natural development by increasing in size and changing physically; progress to maturity.(intransitive verb)
- Become larger or greater over a period of time; increase.(intransitive verb)
- Become gradually or increasingly.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
get bigger, get taller, get larger, increase in size, increase in weight, fill out, fatten, get bigger, get taller, get larger, increase in size, increase in weight, fill out, fatten,
Example Sentences with grow
- I like to watch plants grow. It is interesting!
- Her hair grows very fast.
- The 6 ways to grow a company.
- I want to grow my business immediately.
- I grow many kinds of roses.
- Where in Unites State did you grow up?
- We grow wheat here.
- I have three grown sons.
- I didn’t grow up in Paris.
- Alex is grown up now.
- Prejudices, it is well known, are most difficult to eradicate from the heart whose soil has never been loosened or fertilized by education: they grow there, firm as weeds among stones.
- It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.
- Youth is happy because it has the capacity to see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.
- Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.
- They might grow things, but they went bankrupt.
- I planted a seed of hatred in my heart. I swore it would grow to be a massive tree whose roots would strangle them all.
- Every grain of experience is food for the greedy growing soul of the artist.
- No person is your friend who demands your silence, or denies your right to grow.
- Behold the field in which I grow my fucks. Lay thine eyes upon it and see that it is barren.
- Vegetables and fruits cannot grow in these barren lands.
- I want to be a healer, and love all things that grow and are not barren.
- Some varieties are grown for their leaves and some for their large nutritious root.
- There are no conditions to which a person cannot grow accustomed, especially if he sees that everyone around him lives in the same way.
- As our eyes grow accustomed to sight they armour themselves against wonder.
- Does coffee grow in Brazil?
- What do you grow on your farm?
- You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
- The dog bared its fangs and growled as I approached the gate.
- Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.
- Did you grow up near a beach?
- When I grow up, I want to be just like you.
- When I grow up, I want to be just like my father.
- Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up ’cause they’re looking for ideas.
- Kids grow up connected to nothing these days, plugged in and living lives boosted to them from other people.
- Two things cannot be in one place. Where you tend a rose, my lad, a thistle cannot grow.
- A strange, terrific force unlike anything I’ve ever experienced is sprouting in my heart, taking root there, growing.
- I give you this name to use with honour, to use when other names grow too heavy.