Hatch Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Hatch V1 V2 V3
- An opening of restricted size allowing for passage from one area to another.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
cover, lid, cap, flap, hatch, shutter,
Example Sentences with hatch
- Don’t count your chickens before they are hatched.
- He that mischief hatches, mischief catches.
- The key to everything is patience. You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
- Patriotism is a kind of religion it is the egg from which wars are hatched.