Hate Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Hate V1 V2 V3
- Feel intense or passionate dislike for (someone)(transitive verb)
- Intense or passionate dislike.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
loathe, detest, dislike greatly, abhor, abominate, despise, execrate, feel aversion towards, feel revulsion towards, feel hostile towards, be repelled by, be revolted by, regard with disgust, not be able to bear, not be able to stand, be unable to stomach, find intolerable, shudder at, recoil from, shrink from, loathing, hatred, detestation, dislike, distaste, abhorrence, abomination, execration, resentment, aversion, hostility, ill will, ill feeling, bad feeling,
Example Sentences with hate
- I used to hate Alex.
- My sister used to hate him.
- While I like pop music my husband hates it.
- Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
- We hate having to get up early in the morning.
- For example now, I hate the bank and everything connected with it.
- Horses are generally considered to be pleasant animals, whereas lizards are generally hated.
- I’ve never hated you.
- She said I hate you and suddenly left the house.
- I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- I have hated words and I have loved them, and I hope I have made them right.
- More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.
- I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they’ve always worked for me.
- I hate long goodbyes.
- My mom was a nice women. Be that as it may, she hated conservatives.
- The man of knowledge must be able not only to love his enemies but also to hate his friends.
- I hate to contradict you.
- George hates to get his feet wet.
- Shadwell hated all southerners and, by inference, was standing at the North Pole.
- She hated that she was still so desperate for a glimpse of him, but it had been this way for years.
- I hate brandy…it stinks of modern literature.
- Let no man pull you so low as to hate him.
- Sometimes God allows what he hates to accomplish what he loves.
- I hate to lose.
- I hate you for treating me this way.
- I hate being single.
- I used to hate Paris.
- I could never hate you.
- She hates green peppers.
- I didn’t want you to hate me.