Hear Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Hear V1 V2 V3
- Perceive with the ear the sound made by (someone or something)(verb)
- Be told or informed of.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
perceive, catch, get, make out, take in, apprehend, discern, be informed, be told, find out, discover, learn, gather, glean, ascertain, get word, be made aware, be given to understand, hear tell, get wind, pick up,
Example Sentences with hear
- When the heart speaks, the mind finds it indecent to object.
- You only need a heart full of grace. A soul generated by love.
- Didn’t you hear a scream?
- I heard you might be moving to Madrid.
- Alex can’t see nor hear.
- Have you heard whether Frank got the job?
- I’ve never heard Samuel complain before.
- I am sorry. I did not hear.
- I heard you were gossiping about me and I didn’t like it.
- We hear a lot of controversy about what the truth is nowadays, but the manipulations seem to be endless.
- Thus, some of the sentences he said were incomprehensible, and this child was very quiet, we even had difficulty hearing.
- Not only you, but also he is saying that no one likes this song. Is that true? I was broken when I heard this.
- I’ve never heard of such a strange story.
- I’ve never heard of such a thing.
- Sometimes I can hear my bones straining under the weight of all the lives I’m not living.
- I sometimes hear rumors about her.
- Prejudices, it is well known, are most difficult to eradicate from the heart whose soil has never been loosened or fertilized by education: they grow there, firm as weeds among stones.
- I heard they caught Frank.
- When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight.
- Can anybody hear me?
- I hear nothing.