Help Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Help V1 V2 V3
- Make it easier for (someone) to do something by offering one’s services or resources.(transitive verb)
- Serve someone with (food or drink)(transitive verb)
- Cannot or could not avoid.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
assist, aid, help out, lend a hand to, lend a helping hand to, give assistance to, come to the aid of, succour, aid and abet, be unable to stop, be unable to prevent oneself from, be unable to refrain from, be unable to keep from, be unable to forbear from, be unable to break the habit of, assistance, aid, a helping hand, support, succour, advice, guidance, solution,
Example Sentences with help
- They helped them in spite of the difficulties
- I really need their help.
- He was asking for help for his sick father.
- We wouldn’t be in this situation now if you’d come to help.
- If I am not busy tomorrow, I will help you.
- Mary bought the top hybrid car, which will help her save on gas.
- Despite her tiredness, Elisa tries to help us.
- We can use your help.
- We can use all the help we can get.
- My father is counting on your help.
- I could help you with Spanish.
- How may I help you?
- While you help her, she doesn’t help anyone.
- Do you know? How is that helpful?
- You can’t make friends unless you help.
- Can I help you?
- Could I help you?
- Would you help me?
- Can you help us?
- Come over and help out.
- I could use some help here.
- I’m sure John would be happy to help.
- I helped an old lady across.
- Can you help me, please?
- We want to help you.
- In spite of all the difficulties, they helped us.
- In spite of the fact that Mark helps to the poor, he isn’t rich.
- Not only you are going to come with me, but also you will help me with this work. Do not try to escape!
- She knew how much she needed help, but she didn’t help him.
- An elderly aunt was coming from the market and I carried her bags to help her.
- I can’t help but wonder where Samuel is.
- I still can’t help wondering why.
- I am helping my father.