Hide Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Hide V1 V2 V3
- Put or keep out of sight; conceal from the view or notice of others.(transitive verb)
- A camouflaged shelter used to get a close view of wildlife.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
conceal, secrete, put in a hiding place, put out of sight, camouflage,
Example Sentences with hide
- I saw my mother hide the cake.
- Jane’s car is hideous.
- Let’s play hide and seek.
- Do you want to play hide and seek?
- Let’s hide behind the curtain like puppets!
- We’ve got to hide.
- I know where to hide.
- You can’t hide from me.
- It was true that she was a creature of the night. But she would decide for herself what that meant. She had two choices before her: to slink away and hide, or to dare to fight.
- The Darkest Minds tend to hide behind the most unlikely faces.
- A fair face may hide a foul heart.
- Velvet paws hide sharp claws.
- You don’t have to hide your face in front of me
- Do you remember when you were 10 or 11 years old and you really thought your folks were the best? They were completely omniscient and you took their word for everything. And then you got older and you went through this hideous age when suddenly they were the devil, they were bullies, and they didn’t know anything.
- I scrupulously hide every legitimate reason for people to hate me, and it turns out they don’t need legitimate reasons.