Hunt Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Hunt V1 V2 V3
- Pursue and kill (a wild animal) for sport or food.(verb)
- Search determinedly for someone or something.(verb)
- (of a device or system) oscillate around a desired speed, position, or state.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
chase, give chase to, pursue, stalk, course, hunt down, run down, search, look, look high and low, scour around, chase, pursuit, stalking, course, coursing, search, look, quest,
Example Sentences with hunt
- Deer hunting is prohibited here.
- Hunters carry the deer they hunt.
- I should’ve gone hunting.
- She felt slightly guilty for eavesdropping on Kaz, but he was the one who had turned her into a spy. You couldn’t train a falcon, then expect it not to hunt.
- “Brother,” Artemis chided. “You do not help my Hunters. You do not look at, talk to, or flirt with my Hunters. And you do not call them sweetheart.
- What’re you hunting?
- All are not hunters that blow the horn.
- To run with the hare and hunt with the hounds.
- George is a nocturnal hunter who prefers to do his hunting in the evening.
- The fishermen changed their hunting area because of a huddle of penguins they saw in the sea.
- Do you know? Cats are natural-born hunters.
- There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter.
- I am so excited this year getting to play the 85th Anniversary Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Everyone knows on Thanksgiving morning to get up, turn on the TV and watch the parade, so to be an actual participant is going to be fun and I’m looking forward to it. I am gonna have to put on my deer hunting gear, though, to stay warm!
- The morning after my high-school graduation found me up early job hunting. The dream of college I put on the back burner.
- When I was twelve, I went hunting with my father and we shot a bird. He was laying there and something struck me. Why do we call this fun to kill this creature who was as happy as I was when I woke up this morning.
- The real cure for our environmental problems is to understand that our job is to salvage Mother Nature. We are facing a formidable enemy in this field. It is the hunters… and to convince them to leave their guns on the wall is going to be very difficult.
- Any word you have to hunt for in a thesaurus is the wrong word. There are no exceptions to this rule.