indicate Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of indicate V1 V2 V3
- Point out; show.(transitive verb)
- Suggest as a desirable or necessary course of action.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
designate, specify, stipulate, advisable, desirable, recommended, suggested, desired, preferable, best, sensible, wise, commonsensical, prudent,
Example Sentences with indicate
- We can use this phrase when we want to indicate fighting like a cat and dog.
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where smiles have been.
- The sensitivity of men to small matters, and their indifference to great ones, indicates a strange inversion.
- Wrinkles should merely indicate where the smiles have been.
- Crying does not indicate that you are weak. Since birth, it has always been a sign that you are alive.
- Public opinion is a weak tyrant compared with our own private opinion. what a man thinks of himself, that it is which determines, or rather indicates, his fate.
- Profound joy of the heart is like a magnet that indicates the path of life.