Justify Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Justify V1 V2 V3
- Show or prove to be right or reasonable.(transitive verb)
- Declare or make righteous in the sight of God.(transitive verb)
- Adjust (a line of type or piece of text) so that the print fills a space evenly or forms a straight edge at one or both margins.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
give grounds for, give reasons for, give a justification for, show just cause for, explain, give an explanation for, account for, prove to be reasonable, show to be reasonable, provide a rationale for, rationalize,
Example Sentences with justify
- How can you justify your claim?
- Almost every sinful action ever committed can be traced back to a selfish motive. It is a trait we hate in other people but justify in ourselves.
- Work isn’t to make money you work to justify life.
- I’m not a Hollywood basher because enough good movies come out of the Hollywood system every year to justify its existence, without any apologies.