Know Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Know V1 V2 V3
- Be aware of through observation, inquiry, or information.(verb)
- Have developed a relationship with (someone) through meeting and spending time with them; be familiar or friendly with.(verb)
- Have sexual intercourse with (someone).(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
be aware, realize, be conscious, have knowledge, be informed, have information, be acquainted with, have met, be familiar with,
Example Sentences with know
- Do I know Alex?
- Do you know has Alex been injured?
- As far as I know, he isn’t lazy.
- I haven’t watched TV yet, I don’t know.
- If there’s anything I can do, Just let me know.
- Is there something I should know?
- I appreciate it more then you will ever know.
- Do you know the gallerist whose car was stolen?
- Whose is this pen? do you know?
- Do you know whose car it is?
- When life gives you lemons, make sure you know whose eyes you need to squeeze them in.
- They both know it’s too late.
- Do you know? How is that helpful?
- It is good to know that you can cook as well.
- Who knows the answers to these questions?
- I know how to read between the lines.
- I didn’t know the truth until yesterday.
- We don’t know where to begin.
- I don’t know whether Jessica will come to the cinema with me or not.
- I don’t know how to swim either.
- Samuel doesn’t know what to do either.
- I know the boy whom sits next to you.
- Do you know the reason why the market is closed today?
- If you find out, please let me know.
- Does Alex know yet?
- I know it’s not fair.
- I think we all know why we’re here.
- I know your older brother quite well.
- Furthermore, you know that he is not guilty.
- When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
- I know, up on top you are seeing great sights, but down here at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
- I have to know now.
- How well do you know Frank?
- I know I owe you money.
- Do you know who made it?
- This is what we want to know.