Land Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Land V1 V2 V3
- Put (someone or something) on land from a boat.(verb)
- Come down through the air and alight on the ground.(verb)
- Inflict (a blow) on someone.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
touch down, alight, make a landing, come in to land, come down, come to rest, arrive, inflict, deal, deliver, administer, deposit, dispense, give, catch, mete out, terra firma, dry land, solid ground, country, nation, state, nation state, fatherland, motherland, homeland, realm, kingdom, empire, republic, commonwealth, province, territory, district, region, area, domain,
Example Sentences with land
- The train has already landed.
- In spite of the fog, planes are still landing.
- You are never stronger…than when you land on the other side of despair.
- That on that day, at that hour, I shall lift my arm, And my roots will set off to seek another land.
- These are the best knights in this land.
- While the knight was essentially a title denoting a military office, the term could also be used for positions of higher nobility such as landholders.
- Mary paints landscapes.
- That ladybug, an insect, just landed on the rose bush.
- My lack of access to the real world has been replaced completely by books, and it can’t be healthy to live in a land of happily ever afters.
- The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
- The plane will have landed by that time.
- The heart is an arrow. It demands aim to land true.
- Vegetables and fruits cannot grow in these barren lands.
- Most of the land was barren.
- We must make the barren land fertile.
- Survey the landscape below.
- The only biodiversity we’re going to have left is Coke versus Pepsi. We’re landscaping the whole world one stupid mistake at a time.
- I felt relieved when my plane landed safely.
- Alex landed a big trout.
- My brother landed a big trout.
- This land belongs to Steve.
- Tomorrow, he will land on the moon.
- Alex will land in Paris in an hour and a half.
- The jet landed at Madrid.
- The plane will land before long.
- Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars.
- It is such a mysterious place, the land of tears.
- In all the land there is only one you, possibly two, but seldom more than sixteen.
- Nostalgia in reverse, the longing for yet another strange land, grew especially strong in spring.
- He stood on the hill surveying the landscape.
- I am coming to terms with the fact that loving someone requires a leap of faith, and that a soft landing is never guaranteed.
- The land was converted into a park.
- Imperialism leaves behind germs of rot which we must clinically detect and remove from our land but from our minds as well.
- Cheetahs are the fastest land animals in the world.
- This discovery is not about new lands, new resources, and new trade routes.