Leave Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Leave V1 V2 V3
- Go away from.(transitive verb)
- Allow to remain.(transitive verb)
- Cause (someone or something) to be in a particular state or position.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
depart from, go away from, go from, withdraw from, retire from, take oneself off from, exit from, take one’s leave of, pull out of, quit, be gone from, decamp from, disappear from, abandon, vacate, absent oneself from, evacuate,
Example Sentences with leave
- Trees shed their leaves in autumn.
- The leaves of the trees in the school were still green.
- I may never leave.
- Where in the world did I leave my phone?
- Unless you leave home at once, you will be late for work.
- The leaves of the trees in the park have also fallen.
- We ought to leave now.
- Why don’t you leave her alone?
- She said she will never leave you alone again.
- I’d rather die than leave.
- They didn’t leave us a wonderful world, but we can leave it to our children.
- The train leaves every morning at 18 AM.
- A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.
- Don’t leave your dog locked inside a hot car.
- The leaves of the trees in the forests are different from each other.
- We need to collect the leaves.
- The pirates did not want to leave without the treasure.
- Alex demanded that we leave at once.
- Samuel demanded that we leave at once.
- When you depart from me sorrow abides and happiness takes his leave.
- She will not have been in London for six months by the time she leave.
- Jessica is determined to leave the company.
- Some varieties are grown for their leaves and some for their large nutritious root.
- I’ll leave it up to your imagination.
- I chose not to leave.
- They didn’t leave us a magnificent world, but we can leave it to our children.
- Where does it leave from?
- We had better leave before the police come.
- I brought you a bag of yellow leaves.
- We should leave soon.
- Samuel would leave.
- When do we leave?