Lick Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Lick V1 V2 V3
- Pass the tongue over (something) in order to taste, moisten, or clean it.(transitive verb)
- Defeat (someone) comprehensively.(transitive verb)
- An act of licking something with the tongue.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
tongue, wet, moisten, wash, clean, overcome, get the better of, solve, find an answer to, find a solution to, conquer, beat, quell, control, govern, master, curb, check, bridle, tame, dab, bit, drop, dash, spot, touch, hint, dribble, splash, sprinkle, trickle, knock, bang, hit, punch, thump, smack, crack, thwack, buffet, jolt, stroke, rap, tap, clip,
Example Sentences with lick
- In prison, inmates sometimes use Cheetos and grape juice as makeup. I wouldn’t use that beauty regimen around Britney Spears – she might lick your face off!
- Men cheat for the same reason that dogs lick their balls… because they can.