Listen Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Listen V1 V2 V3
- Give one’s attention to a sound.(intransitive verb)
- An act of listening to something.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
hear, pay attention, be attentive, attend, concentrate on, concentrate on hearing, give ear to, lend an ear to,
Example Sentences with listen
- You should have listened to the teacher.
- They can listen to music provided they disturb nobody.
- Had Elsa been listening to her songs until she realized that her songs need to improve?
- Please listen carefully.
- Now listen carefully and take notes.
- You have listened to Madonna in the concert.
- Just now he will have been listening to everything.
- We listened to the teacher during the French lesson.
- He didn’t generally listen to my father, but he never went against my mother because he was afraid of her.
- I don’t want to throw away my chocolate ice cream, nor do I want to listen to my doctor.
- My only advice is to stay aware, listen carefully, and yell for help if you need it.
- Education is the ability to listen to almost anything without losing your temper or your self-confidence.
- Please stop listening to this disturbing noise. Even a door squeak sounds more beautiful than your weird K-Pop singers.
- Don’t listen to the malicious comments of those friends who, never taking any risks themselves, can only see other people’s failures.
- Were you listening to me?
- Jessica sat next him and listened quietly.
- Thank you for all listening to me without any distraction.
- Will you have listened?
- You won’t have listened.
- She joined the class and started listening to the lesson.
- Frank listened with his ear to the door.
- Let’s listen to the tape.
- I just can’t listen to any more Wagner, you know…I’m starting to get the urge to conquer Poland.
- I usually listen to music in my room.
- We listen to music every evening.
- You are listening music.
- Everyone is listening attentively in the math class.
- He will be listening to the radio at five o’clock.
- We haven’t been listening to music for a long time.
- Hello! Listen!