Make Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Make V1 V2 V3
- Form (something) by putting parts together or combining substances; construct; create.(transitive verb)
- Cause (something) to exist or come about; bring about.(transitive verb)
- Compel (someone) to do something.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
construct, build, assemble, put together, manufacture, produce, fabricate, create, form, fashion, model, mould, shape, forge, bring into existence, cause, create, give rise to, produce, bring about, generate, engender, occasion, effect, set up, establish, institute, found, develop, originate, frame, force, compel, coerce, press, drive, pressure, pressurize, oblige, require, be, act as, serve as, function as, constitute, perform the function of, do duty for, play the part of, represent, embody, form, acquire, obtain, gain, get, realize, secure, win, earn, catch, get, arrive in time for, be in time for, arrive at, reach, go towards, head for, head towards, aim for, make one’s way towards, move towards, direct one’s steps towards, steer a course towards, be bound for, set out for, make a beeline for, take to, brand, marque, model, mark, sort, type, kind, variety, style, label,
Example Sentences with make
- That wouldn’t make me happy.
- Despite she works hard, she doesn’t make much money.
- Please give me some milk to make tea.
- When life gives you lemons, make sure you know whose eyes you need to squeeze them in.
- That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
- You can’t make friends unless you help.
- Doesn’t that make you happy?
- You make me happy.
- Excuse me, I would like to make a request.
- I went out quickly without my father’s permission last night, thus I was hidden to make sure my brother never saw me.
- My brother often makes mistakes.
- I often make mistakes.
- Both countries should be make a peace.
- While I am working, Steve will make dinner.
- While I am finishing my homework, she is going to make dinner.
- We’ll make a sailor out of you yet.
- Don’t make me say it again.
- Have you ever noticed how ‘What the hell’ is always the right decision to make?
- Can’t you make up your mind?
- If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they’ll kill you.
- You realize that our mistrust of the future makes it hard to give up the past.
- Beneath the makeup and behind the smile I am just a girl who wishes for the world.
- I searched for minicomputer to make my work more comfortable.
- Wild vines make good vintage wines.
- If you’re gonna be two-faced at least make one of them pretty.
- I made this [letter] very long, because I did not have the leisure to make it shorter.
- Charm is the ability to make someone else think that both of you are pretty wonderful.
- Attention is vitality. It connects you with others. It makes you eager. Stay eager.