Manage Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Manage V1 V2 V3
- Be in charge of (a company, establishment, or undertaking); administer; run.(verb)
- Succeed in surviving or in attaining one’s aims, especially against heavy odds; cope.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
be in charge of, run, be head of, head, direct, control, preside over, lead, govern, rule, command, superintend, supervise, oversee, administer, organize, conduct, handle, take forward, guide, be at the helm of, cope, get along, get on, make do, be all right, do all right, fare all right, carry on, survive, deal with the situation, scrape along, scrape by, muddle along, muddle through, fend for oneself, shift for oneself, make ends meet, weather the storm,
Example Sentences with manage
- Scientists explained the issue to the managers with examples.
- We managed to swim across the river.
- Alex isn’t actually the manager.
- When Jessica suggested going out, she managed to kindly say no.
- She really manages to flee from such jobs, but one day her boss will be very angry with her.
- I just barely managed to pass the test.
- I managed to get rid of him.
- My father manages the store.
- In spite of being insulted, he managed to keep his temper.
- Steve managed to drive a car.
- We managed to get there on time.
- I managed to make him understand it.
- I managed to repair my car by myself.
- Alec looked at her and shook his head. “How do you manage never to get mud on your clothes?
- That’s how we manage to survive the loss.
- One always has a better book in one’s mind than one can manage to get onto paper.
- But life isn’t hard to manage when you’ve nothing to lose.
- Can I speak to your manager?
- How do you manage to be such a boring person Jane?
- Information technology is the study, design, or management of computer-based information systems.
- A series of rumors about my attitude, as well as derogatory remarks about myself and my family showed me that the personal resentment of the Detroit general manager toward me would make it impossible for me to continue playing hockey in Detroit.
- Fit no stereotypes. Don’t chase the latest management fads. The situation dictates which approach best accomplishes the team’s mission.