Mark Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Mark V1 V2 V3
- Make a visible impression or stain on.(transitive verb)
- Write a word or symbol on (an object), typically for identification.(transitive verb)
- Show the position of.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
discolour, stain, smear, smudge, streak, blotch, blot, blemish, put one’s name on, name, initial, put one’s seal on, label, tag, hallmark, watermark, brand, stamp, earmark, put one’s name on, name, initial, put one’s seal on, label, tag, hallmark, watermark, brand, stamp, earmark, assess, evaluate, appraise, correct, take heed of, pay heed to, heed, listen to, take note of, take notice of, pay attention to, attend to, note, mind, bear in mind, give thought to, give a thought to, take into consideration, take to heart, blemish, streak, spot, fleck, dot, blot, stain, smear, trace, speck, speckle, blotch, smudge, smut, smirch, fingermark, fingerprint, impression, imprint, symbol, sign, character, target, goal, aim, bullseye, objective, object, end, purpose, intent, intention,
Example Sentences with mark
- The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly.
- Instead of saying that man is the creature of circumstance, it would be nearer the mark to say that man is the architect of circumstance.
- Keep a good attitude and do the right thing even when it’s hard. When you do that you are passing the test. And God promises you your marked moments are on their way.
- We aim above the mark to hit the mark.
- A good marksman may miss.
- There is no past or future. Using tenses to divide time is like making chalk marks on water.
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.