Mash Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Mash V1 V2 V3
- Reduce (food or other substance) to a uniform mass by crushing it.(transitive verb)
- (in brewing) mix (powdered malt) with hot water to form wort.(transitive verb)
- (with reference to tea) brew or infuse.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
crush, squeeze, squash, compress, mash, pulp, reduce, clamp, pack down, tamp, condense, compact, trample, stamp, tread, grind, mill, pound, pulverize, macerate, infuse, be in preparation, pulp, puree, mush, paste, pâté, crush, slush, liquid,
Example Sentences with mash
- The pattern of a newspaperman’s life is like the plot of ‘Black Beauty.’ Sometimes he finds a kind master who gives him a dry stall and an occasional bran mash in the form of a Christmas bonus, sometimes he falls into the hands of a mean owner who drives him in spite of spavins and expects him to live on potato peelings.
- How can a society that exists on instant mashed potatoes, packaged cake mixes, frozen dinners, and instant cameras teach patience to its young?