Nap Verb 1 2 3, Past and Past Participle Form Tense of Nap V1 V2 V3
- Sleep lightly or briefly, especially during the day.(intransitive verb)
- A short sleep, especially during the day.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
|Verb – es(Ves)||Verb – ing(Ving)|
doze, sleep, sleep lightly, take a nap, catnap, rest, take a siesta, drowse, sleep, light sleep, catnap, siesta, doze, lie-down, rest,
Example Sentences with nap
- I’m going to take a nap.
- He felt that taking naps was much more beneficial than confronting catastrophes.
- Jessica folded the napkin in half.
- Just hear me out. While you were napping, I was busy chatting up our allies.
- So long as men worship the Caesars and Napoleons, Caesars and Napoleons will duly arise and make them miserable.
- It’s about getting the kids up and fed, getting one to school, getting the other down for a nap, going to the grocery store, picking one up from school, getting the other one down for another nap, cooking dinner… I live my life at these two extremes. I’m either a full-time stay-at-home mom or a full-time actress.
- My mom would take me to restaurants, and the first thing I’d ask for would be a pen and a napkin, and I’d sketch shoes and shoes and shoes.
- I remember lying down for a nap one day at about 4:00 and walking up at 11:00 the next morning.