Present Continuous Tense in Future Meaning ( For Plans or Arrangements )
The present continuous tense is used for plans or arrangements related with future. In other words, the tense is used to indicate whether or not an arrangement that you have thought about will happen in the future.
- You are starting work tomorrow.
- Are you doing anything on the weekend?buy zenegra online buy zenegra over the counter generic
- We are playing tennis tomorrow.buy prednisone online buy prednisone over the counter generic
- Elizabeth is not dancing with her boy friend at the party tonight.
- Sorry, I can’t wait you so much. I am going to the beach with Linda.
- They’re having a party at Christmas.
- I’m going to the doctor tomorrow for my abdominal pain.
- My sister is coming with us to the party tomorrow.
- She is not talking to the teacher after this lesson.
- They are meeting their son at the airport tonight.
- We are visiting our best friends this summer.
- I am flying to Tokyo next week.
- My parents are coming to see us next week.
Simple Present Tense in Future Meaning ( For Scheduled Events ( outside of our control ))
The simple present tense is used to express future events that are scheduled and arranged.
We do not change the events.
- The bus leaves at 08:00 am on Tuesdays.
- The examination starts at 9 o’clock tomorrow.
- The train leaves for Paris at 10:00 pm.
- I leave London at 3 o’clock and I arrive in Paris at 10 o’clock.buy eriacta online buy eriacta over the counter generic
- The lesson starts at nine every day.
- Hurry up! The plane departs in 5 minutes.
- The program starts every day at 10:30 am on weekdays.
- The bus goes at half past 5 pm.buy valtrex online buy valtrex over the counter generic
- When does the concert begin?
- There’s no need to hurry. The bus doesn’t come for another 15 minutes. (Lambertsfruit.com)
- My brother comes tomorrow.
- The plane leaves at 10:30 in the evening.
- The film starts at 8 o’clock every week.buy zydena online buy zydena over the counter generic
- She makes an appointment with Dr Thomas tomorrow.
- The festival starts on April 15th and closes on May 15th.