Sentences for Admit, Sentences with Admit Meaning and Synonym Words
- Confess to be true or to be the case, typically with reluctance.(verb)
- Allow (someone) to enter a place.(verb)
- Accept as valid.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
acknowledge, confess, reveal, make known, disclose, divulge, make public, avow, declare, profess, own up to, make a clean breast of, bring into the open, bring to light, give away, blurt out, leak, let in, allow entry, permit entry, grant entrance to, give right of entry to, give access to, give admission to, accept, take in, usher in, show in, receive, welcome, allow, permit, authorize, sanction, condone, indulge, agree to, accede to, approve of,
Example Sentences with admit
- Steve admitted his defeat.
- I have to admit, that’s a remarkable bruise. You should be proud; it’s quite a feat to get injured in the manner you did and in that…particular…place.
- I admit that it’s strange.
- Alex admitted that he was wrong.
- I must admit that it was my fault.
- Mark admitted what he said was wrong.
- My brother was not about to admit his mistake.
- Truth only means something when it’s hard to admit.