Sentences for Aggressive, Sentences with Aggressive Meaning and Synonym Words
- Ready or likely to attack or confront; characterized by or resulting from aggression.(adjective)
hostile, belligerent, bellicose, antagonistic, truculent,
Example Sentences with aggressive
- Why did you become such an aggressive person?
- Stay away from aggressive people.
- You’re too aggressive.
- I think Steve is aggressive.
- He is an aggressive person.
- Alex is an aggressive driver.
- I think Frank is too aggressive.
- Fear causes aggressive behavior in animals.
- If you don’t stop your aggressive attitude, I’ll leave.
- In recent years, she started to behave very aggressively.
- I don’t think I was aggressive enough.
- My brother assumed an aggressive attitude toward me.
- There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity.
- The widow assumed an aggressive attitude toward me.
- I went to England in the ’70s, and I was in my early 20s. There was still a residue of that era of being an underclass or colonial. I assume it must have been a more aggressive and prominent attitude 40 years before that, because Australia internationally wasn’t regarded as having much cultural value. We were a country full of sheep and convicts.