Sentences for Announce, Sentences with Announce Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make a public and typically formal declaration about a fact, occurrence, or intention.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
make public, make known, report, issue a statement about, declare, state, set forth, give out, put out, post, notify, give notice of, publicize, broadcast, publish, advertise, circulate, proclaim, promulgate, trumpet, noise abroad,
Example Sentences with announce
- My mother announced her retirement.
- Steve announced he’s coming to town tomorrow.
- The boss announced that it will work on Saturday.
- I announced with a loud hiccup.
- She announced that she was looking for a new job.