Sentences for Endure, Sentences with Endure Meaning and Synonym Words
- Suffer (something painful or difficult) patiently.(verb)
- Remain in existence; last.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
undergo, go through, live through, experience, meet, encounter, last, live, live on, go on, hold on, abide, continue, persist, remain, stay, survive,
Example Sentences with endure
- How to gain, how to keep, how to recover happiness is in fact for most men at all times the secret motive of all they do, and of all they are willing to endure.
- The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- It is easier to find men who will volunteer to die, than to find those who are willing to endure pain with patience.
- All commend patience, but none can endure to suffer.
- If patience is worth anything, it must endure to the end of time. And a living faith will last in the midst of the blackest storm.
(zolpidem zonder voorschrift online betalen)