Sentences for Patch, Sentences with Patch Meaning and Synonym Words
- Mend or strengthen (fabric or an item of clothing) by putting a piece of material over a hole or weak point in it.(transitive verb)
- Treat someone’s injuries or repair the damage to something, especially hastily.(transitive verb)
- Connect by a temporary electrical, radio, or telephonic connection.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
mend, repair, put a patch on, cover, sew, sew up, stitch, stitch up, repair, mend, fix hastily, do a makeshift repair on, fix temporarily, repair temporarily, piece of cloth, piece of fabric, piece of leather, piece of material, reinforcement, blotch, mark, pop, spot, smudge, dot, speck, speckle, smear, stain, streak, stripe, blemish, plot, area, piece, strip, row, lot, tract, parcel, period, time, spell, phase, stretch, interval,
Example Sentences with patch
- Citizen’s arrest,” he said. “Well, that, and Patch told me to.
- The main reason for the failure of the modern medical science is that it is dealing with results and not causes. Nothing more than the patching up of those attacked and the burying of those who are slain, without a thought being given to the real strong hold.
- Much may be done in those little shreds and patches of time which every day produces, and which most men throw away.