Sentences for Suggest, Sentences with Suggest Meaning and Synonym Words
- Put forward for consideration.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
propose, put forward, submit, recommend, advocate,
Example Sentences with suggest
- I suggest you be a little more cooperative.
- Gold rises and all people often buy gold for investment. Economists also suggest buying gold.
- I suggest you dig here.
- Steve suggested that we take a short rest.
- I suggest a different approach.
- Clothes can suggest, persuade, connote, insinuate, or indeed lie, and apply subtle pressure while their wearer is speaking frankly and straightforwardly of other matters.
- A man’s presence suggests what he is capable of doing to you or for you. By contrast, a woman’s presence . . . defines what can and cannot be done to her.
- If you called me, I could find you some suggestion.
- Can you suggest another solution?
- He made a good suggestion.
- If you come with a good suggestion, you will get a promotion.
- His suggestion was not accepted.