Sentences for Postpone, Sentences with Postpone Meaning and Synonym Words
- Cause or arrange for (something) to take place at a time later than that first scheduled.(transitive verb)
put off, delay, defer, put back, hold off, hold over, carry over, reschedule, adjourn, stay, shelve, stand over, pigeonhole, keep in abeyance, suspend, mothball,
Example Sentences with postpone
- Let’s postpone until next week.
- I had to postpone my appointment.
- Alex postponed his trip to Boston.
- I’d like you to postpone your trip.
- Frank decided to postpone the meeting.
- We have to postpone our departure.
- Frank decided to postpone his departure.