Sentences for Try, Sentences with Try Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make an attempt or effort to do something.(verb)
- Subject (someone) to trial.(verb)
- Make severe demands on (a person or a quality, typically patience)(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
attempt, endeavour, make an effort, exert oneself, seek, strive, struggle, do one’s best, do one’s utmost, do all one can, tax, make severe demands on, strain, put a strain on, test, stretch, sap, drain, exhaust, wear out, tire out, weary, attempt, go, effort, endeavour, bid,
Example Sentences with try
- Who will try this case?
- We should try and get some sleep.
- You might try the this cake.
- Rick has been trying to invent the new machine.
- I have been trying to learn the English language.
- Thomas had been trying to repair the phone the whole day.
- Her speech is very clear. Don’t try to read anything else into it.
- He is trying to do his homework.
- Thus if you desire love, you should try to understand that the best way to receive love is to give love and the more love you give, the more you get.
- Not only you are going to come with me, but also you will help me with this work. Do not try to escape!
- We must try to protect the environment.
- Let me try it.