Sentences for Seat, Sentences with Seat Meaning and Synonym Words
- Arrange for (someone) to sit somewhere.(transitive verb)
- A thing made or used for sitting on, such as a chair or stool.(noun)
- A person’s buttocks.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
position, put, place, stand, station, chair, place, space, buttocks, behind, backside, bottom, rear, rear end, rump, haunches, hindquarters, cheeks, residence, ancestral home, mansion, stately home, abode, headquarters, location, site, whereabouts, place, base, centre, nerve centre, nucleus, centre of activity, centre of operations, hub, focus, focal point, heart,
Example Sentences with seat
- Please remain seated for a few minutes.
- Alex seated himself.
- What seats do you want?
- We can seat you soon.
- Put your seat belt on.
- Hank reserved a seat.
- I kept the seat warm for you.
- Fasten your seat belt, please.
- All the seats are booked.
- Excuse me, Can we switch seats?
- Will you switch seats with me?
- I went back to my seat.
- 1.We must fasten our seatbelts.
- You must wear a seatbelt when you drive.
- Do you have any cheaper seats?
- Go back to your seat.
- Please fasten your seat belt.