Sentences for Approve, Sentences with Approve Meaning and Synonym Words
- Officially agree to or accept as satisfactory.(transitive verb)
- Prove; show.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
accept, agree to, consent to, assent to, acquiesce in, concur in, accede to, give one’s blessing to, bless, give one’s seal of approval to, give one’s stamp of approval to, rubber-stamp, say yes to,
Example Sentences with approve
- I don’t care if Steve approves or not.
- Jessica approved of the wedding.
- My father doesn’t approve of her.
- I don’t approve of your wasting time.
- My uncle finally approved of our plan.