Sentences for Arise, Sentences with Arise Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a problem, opportunity, or situation) emerge; become apparent.(intransitive verb)
- Get or stand up.(intransitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
come to light, become apparent, make an appearance, appear, emerge, crop up, turn up, come about, surface, spring up, enter into the picture, stand up, rise, get to one’s feet, get up, jump up, leap up, spring up,
Example Sentences with arise
- Fatal errors arise from carelessness.
- A new difficulty has arisen.
- How did this misunderstanding ever arise?
- When you arise in the morning think of what a privilege it is to be alive, to think, to enjoy, to love …
- Pleasure is always derived from something outside you, whereas joy arises from within.