Sentences for Arrange, Sentences with Arrange Meaning and Synonym Words
- Put (things) in a neat, attractive, or required order.(transitive verb)
- Organize or make plans for (a future event)(transitive verb)
- Adapt (a composition) for performance with instruments or voices other than those originally specified.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
put in order, order, set out, lay out, spread out, array, present, put out, display, exhibit, group, sort, organize, tidy, position, dispose, organize, fix, plan, schedule, pencil in, devise, contrive, adapt, set, score, orchestrate, instrument, harmonize, put in order, sort out, straighten out, tidy up, order, arrange, organize, adjust, clear up, set to rights, regulate, systematize,
Example Sentences with arrange
- The arrangement was mutually beneficial.
- Our budget is too low for our party arrangement.
- They arranged a meeting.
- Let’s try to arrange something.
- She arranged the flowers beautifully.
- She had not arranged a meeting with them before they asked for.
- They left their task unfinished contrary to what had been arranged.
- I might be able to arrange that.