Sentences for Assert, Sentences with Assert Meaning and Synonym Words
- State a fact or belief confidently and forcefully.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
declare, maintain, contend, argue, state, claim, propound, submit, posit, postulate, adduce, move, advocate, venture, volunteer, aver, proclaim, announce, pronounce, attest, affirm, protest, profess, swear, insist, avow,
Example Sentences with assert
- The police asserts that she is innocent.
- The police asserts that Jessica is innocent.
- Steve knows how to assert himself.
- I think I’m not assertive enough.
- Jessica asserted that she was right.
- That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.