Sentences for Bang, Sentences with Bang Meaning and Synonym Words
- A sudden loud noise.(noun)
- A fringe of hair cut straight across the forehead.(noun)
- An act or instance of having sex.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
sharp noise, crack, boom, clang, peal, clap, pop, snap, knock, tap, slam, bump, thud, thump, clunk, clonk, clash, crash, smash, smack, suddenly, abruptly, immediately, instantaneously, instantly, in an instant, straight away, all of a sudden, at once, all at once, promptly, in a trice, swiftly, hit, strike, beat, thump, hammer, knock, rap, pound, thud, punch, bump, thwack, smack, crack, slap, slam, welt, cuff, pummel, buffet, precisely, exactly, right, directly, immediately, squarely, just, dead,
Example Sentences with bang
- He banged his fist on the table.
- I banged my elbow against the wall.
- Steve banged his knee.
- Frank started banging on the door.
- Jessica banged the table with her fist.
- My brother banged his head on a tree branch.
- Tell me about the big bang.