Sentences for Bat, Sentences with Bat Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a team or a player in sports such as baseball) take in turns the role of hitting rather than fielding.(verb)
- Hit at (someone or something) with the palm of one’s hand.(verb)
- An implement with a handle and a solid surface, usually of wood, used for hitting the ball in games such as baseball, cricket, and table tennis.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
truncheon, club, cudgel, bludgeon, stick, bat, mace,
Example Sentences with bat
- Don’t you ever give your dog a bath?
- He quickly went into the bathroom and peed.
- The enemy flung fresh troops into the battle.
- May I use this bat?
- Jessica batted her eyelashes at Alex.
- A bat is not a bird any more than a fish is.