Sentences for Become, Sentences with Become Meaning and Synonym Words
- Begin to be.(verb)
- (of clothing) look good on or suit (someone)(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
change gradually, transmute, turn, go, become, suit, flatter, look good on, look right on,
Example Sentences with become
- He wishes to become a doctor.
- They want to become rich.
- We’ve become good friends.
- Try not to become a man of success. Rather become a man of value.
- I’d like to become a doctor.
- It has become much warmer.