Sentences for Beg, Sentences with Beg Meaning and Synonym Words
- Ask (someone) earnestly or humbly for something.(verb)
- Ask for something, typically food or money, as charity or a gift.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
beseech, entreat, implore, adjure, plead with, appeal to, pray to, ask for money, solicit money, seek charity, seek alms,
Example Sentences with beg
- Alex begged Arya for forgiveness.
- My girlfriend begged me to stay.
- I begged Samuel not to go.
- Alex begged me to take him to the zoo.