Sentences for Offer, Sentences with Offer Meaning and Synonym Words
- Present or proffer (something) for (someone) to accept or reject as so desired.(verb)
- An expression of readiness to do or give something if desired.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
provide, put forward, give, proffer, present, extend, suggest, recommend, propose, propound, advance, submit, tender, render, come up with, proposal, proposition, suggestion, submission, approach, overture,
Example Sentences with offer
- If I were a chairman, I would offer new and different ideas.
- Can I offer a suggestion?
- She will never accept your offer.
- A good job was offered me, hence I accepted it.
- Even if Mark was offered a job in Paris, he wouldn’t accept it.
- I accepted the offer.
- Although I love you very much, I cannot accept your offer.
- Clay accepted the offer.
- I’m offering you a golden opportunity, I hope you will evaluate it well.
- Nobody else offered to go out.
- I really appreciate the offer.