Sentences for Diverse, Sentences with Diverse Meaning and Synonym Words
- Showing a great deal of variety; very different.(adjective)
- Including or involving people from a range of different social and ethnic backgrounds and of different genders, sexual orientations, etc.(adjective)
various, many and various, sundry, manifold, multiple,
Example Sentences with diverse
- The consequences of our actions are always so complicated, so diverse, that predicting the future is a very difficult business indeed. (J.K. Rowling)
- All the children in the classroom had diverse personalities.
- This restaurant has diverse menus for Chinese food.
- What has happened is that to some degree they have taken an attitude where they don’t listen to demos of diverse subject matters. They’re looking for demos like the record the guy on the left just did.
- I just want to continue to break barriers and to show the industry and the world that beauty is diverse, and you don’t have to be a certain stereotype to be beautiful.
- I turned on VH1 this morning just to get a little warm-up before I came over here, and I think it’s just terrific. There’s so much great stuff: diverse and wonderful music, good performances, great looking girls, great videos, the whole thing.
- Before I settled on music, I wanted to be an archaeologist, an astronaut, all sorts of really diverse things.