Sentences for Naive, Sentences with Naive Meaning and Synonym Words
- (of a person or action) showing a lack of experience, wisdom, or judgment.(adjective)
Example Sentences with naive
- Sounds naive respecting someone who doesn’t give a shit about you.
- My sister is unbelievably naive.
- She’s a bit naive.
- I think a lot of times we don’t pay enough attention to people with a positive attitude because we assume they are naive or stupid or unschooled.
- I might have some character traits that some might see as innocence or naive. That’s because I discovered peace and happiness in my soul. And with this knowledge, I also see the beauty of human life.
- I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.
- There is no doubt that religion had already waned under the onslaught of the Enlightenment, but it was Freud who provided the radically new understanding of human nature that made any religious explanation of the whats and whys of our personhood seem naive.