Sentences for Complex, Sentences with Complex Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make (an atom or compound) form a complex with another.(transitive verb)
- A group of similar buildings or facilities on the same site.(noun)
- A related group of emotionally significant ideas that are completely or partly repressed and that cause psychic conflict leading to abnormal mental states or behavior.(noun)
building, complex, structure, development, compound, composite, compounded, multiplex,
Example Sentences with complex
- That’s too complex.
- We are faced with a very complex situation.
- Grammar is a very complex thing
- It has a complex structure.
- It’s insanely complex.
- A computer is a complex machine.
- That is a very complex machine.
- It is a very complex event that is very difficult to explain.
- Math can be very complex.
- Ordinary life is pretty complex stuff.
- This story is too complex for my children.
- I’m sure I’ll feel much more grateful when I find a guy who thinks complex wiring in a girl is a turn-on.
- The question is perhaps too complex for you.
- I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex.
- There are things so deep and complex that only intuition can reach it in our stage of development as human beings.