Sentences for Sight, Sentences with Sight Meaning and Synonym Words
- Manage to see or observe (someone or something); catch an initial glimpse of.(verb)
- Take aim by looking through the sights of a gun.(verb)
- The faculty or power of seeing.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
glimpse, catch a glimpse of, get a glimpse of, catch sight of, see, spot, spy, notice, observe, make out, pick out, detect, have sight of, eyesight, vision, eyes, faculty of sight, power of sight, ability to see, visual perception, observation,
Example Sentences with sight
- I lost sight of Tom.
- I caught sight of a parade on my way home.
- I can’t let you out of my sight.
- Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.
- Charms strike the sight, but merit wins the soul.
- It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight.
- Alex can’t bear even the sight of Jessica.
- The most pathetic person in the world is some one who has sight but no vision.
- Get them out of my sight.
- You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore.