Sentences for Green, Sentences with Green Meaning and Synonym Words
- Make or become green in color.(verb)
- Make less harmful or more sensitive to the environment.(verb)
- Green color or pigment.(noun)
lawn, common, grassy area, sward, grass, environmentalist, conservationist, preservationist, nature-lover, eco-activist, greenish, viridescent, verdant, grassy, grass-covered, leafy, verdurous, unripe, not ripe, immature, inexperienced, unversed, callow, immature, pale, wan, pallid, ashen, ashen-faced, pasty, pasty-faced, grey, whitish, washed out, whey-faced, waxen, waxy, blanched, drained, pinched, sallow,
Example Sentences with green
- If you mix blue and yellow, you get green.
- Blue and green go very well together.
- My dad will buy a new car and choose the green one.
- Do you drink green tea?
- She hates green peppers.
- Spring. Blooms break forth from the startled earth. The sky laughs. The trees, abashed, dress themselves in verdant green. And the heavens are lush with starts. Redeem the time, the stars sing down.
- I like the green shirt.
- Are that green house yours?
- 12.If you mix blue and yellow, you get green.
- A hedge between keeps friendship green.
- They painted the fence green.
- I don’t eat green peppers at all.
- My mother never wears green.
- This tea is called green tea.
- The green bananas are not ripe.
- Anaconda, generally known for its green color, is a poisonous snake.
- Gardener grows all kinds of flowers, he has a green thumb.