Sentences for Cover, Sentences with Cover Meaning and Synonym Words
- Put something on top of or in front of (something), especially in order to protect or conceal it.(transitive verb)
- Extend over (an area)(transitive verb)
- Deal with (a subject) by describing or analyzing its most important aspects or events.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
put something on top of, place something over, place under cover, extend, spread, continue, range, unfold, unroll, be unbroken, offset, counterbalance, balance, cancel out, make up for, pay back, pay, pay for, be enough for, fund, finance, make up, have enough money for, provide for, mask, disguise, obscure, hide, stop something being overheard, muffle, stifle, smother, sleeve, wrapping, wrapper, covering, envelope, sheath, sheathing, housing, jacket, casing, cowling, shelter, protection, refuge, hiding, concealment, housing, sanctuary,
Example Sentences with cover
- A diary with no drawings of me in it? Where are the torrid fantasies? The romance covers?
- Respect was invented to cover the empty place where love should be.
- Steve covered his eyes.
- I’ve got this one covered.
- I can’t cover for you anymore.
- I can’t cover your losses this time.