Sentences for Refuse, Sentences with Refuse Meaning and Synonym Words
- Indicate or show that one is not willing to do something.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
discards, garbage, rubbish, trash, decline, nill, reject, say no to, turn down, veto, withsake, withsay, forbear, say no, ,
Example Sentences with refuse
- Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is.
- I am Switzerland. I refuse to be affected by territorial disputes between mythical creatures.
- Moving on, as a concept, is for stupid people, because any sensible person knows grief is a long-term project. I refuse to rush. The pain that is thrust upon us let no man slow or speed or fix.
- I could just refuse to go.
- In spite of many obstacles, he refused to give up.
- Alex refused to help.
- Jessica refused to help me.
- My sister refused my invitation.
- I refuse to be treated like a child.
- Alex was refused medical treatment.
- I refuse to accept that.
- Despite many obstacles, he refused to give up.