Sentences for Begin, Sentences with Begin Meaning and Synonym Words
- Start; perform or undergo the first part of (an action or activity)(verb)
- Not have any chance or likelihood of doing a specified thing.(verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
start, set about, go about, embark on, launch into, get down to, take up, turn one’s hand to, undertake, tackle,
Example Sentences with begin
- We don’t know where to begin.
- It will begin snowing before long.
- How soon does the show begin?
- Peace talks will begin next week.
- Peace begins with a smile..
- Shall we begin now?
- Wait a minute! I’m beginning to catch on.
- Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.
- The essential matrimonial facts: that to be happy you have to find variety in repetition; that to go forward you have to come back to where you begin.
- Memory is redundant: it repeats signs so that the city can begin to exist.
- This textbook is designed for beginners.
- This defeat was the beginning of everything.
- Our lesson will begin after a short break.