Sentences for Phone, Sentences with Phone Meaning and Synonym Words
- Call someone on the phone.(verb)
- A telephone.(noun)
- Headphones or earphones.(noun)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
telephone, call, call up, give someone a call, give someone a ring, ring, get someone on the phone, get on the phone to, get, reach, dial, make a call, place a call, make a call to, place a call to, telephone, mobile phone, mobile, cell phone, car phone, radiotelephone, cordless phone, videophone, extension,
Example Sentences with phone
- I’ll either write to you or phone you next week.
- The boy whose phone just rang should stand up.
- The phone just rang.
- How often do you download games to your phone
- You must phone the ambulance at once.
- Alex’s company exports lots of electronic devices, such as mobile phones, computers, MP3 players.
- Would you hang up that phone, please?
- Hang up the phone and come right next to me.
- Excuse me! My phone fell into the lake, can you help me?
- Could you phone the neighbors?
- The teacher said “Give me your phone”.