Sentences for Betray, Sentences with Betray Meaning and Synonym Words
- Expose (one’s country, a group, or a person) to danger by treacherously giving information to an enemy.(transitive verb)
- Unintentionally reveal; be evidence of.(transitive verb)
|Verb(V1)||Past Tense(V2)||Past Participle(V3)|
break one’s promise to, be disloyal to, be unfaithful to, break faith with, play someone false, fail, let down, manifest, make manifest, exhibit, reveal, convey, communicate, make known,
Example Sentences with betray
- I am not going to betray you.
- Michael betrayed his friends for money.
- Anyone can betray anyone.
- For there to be betrayal, there would have to have been trust first.
- If someone betrays you once, it’s their fault; if they betray you twice, it’s your fault.
- Silence is a true friend who never betrays.
- I have lied and I have betrayed and I have triumphed. If only there was someone to congratulate me.